This is awesome!
Hmmm... Wonder if I can get my 4 youth equestrian classes from Gulf Wars to be included with this. :)

In Service,

Eowyth

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Gwendolyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just found information on a new Society youth program that is planned for this year. It is intended to help retain members with youth by providing activities and recognition. http://sca.org/YAFA-FAQ.pdf
YIS,
Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone