Also another Pinterst board of largesse and SCA gift ideas (since I was
trying to find ideas for Twelfth Night gifts recently):

http://www.pinterest.com/scagerbil/largesse-ideas/

As for largesse that is being looked for, I haven't seen a list published
since I moved out of Kingdom. But it looks like Ct Ashir is the current
largesse coordinator. You could hit him up at [log in to unmask] to see
if there are specific requests.

Jibra'il.