Hmmm... My copy of that email is not including attachments. If they don't show on your end, let me know if you're interested and I will send you a copy personally.

-Rosalye

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 02:05:54 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Class Handouts for Clothier's Classes
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I will be bringing ten copies of my handouts to my classes at Clothier's; however, due to the fact that my printer does not handle pictures well, pictures will be in short supply, so I'm enclosing copies of my handouts for the Thorsbjerg Trouser and Four Panel Cotehardie Classes. Please feel free to bring print out your own copy to bring to class.

I'm working on adapting my QPT Documentation into a class (I wrote it like a class), but doubt I'll have it finished before I leave for Cum an Iolair tomorrow, so I've included the Documentation from "Hat Tricks as Well!"

Gunther is letting me bring our personal projector and I'll be bringing examples of all the garments discussed, so all three classes will have plenty of visual and physical aides, but the hand outs are a little dry bones. :-/

Thank you for your patience and I hope these handouts are helpful to whomever they come!

YIS,
Lady Rosalye Langmod