After years of the 'smooshed foot' explanation... someone finally explained
it to me so the distinction made sense (no such distinction was made in the
other kingdoms I had lived in). A science is something functional. An art
is decorative. example: a dress may be a science - the bling on it is art.
This is an explanation  I can live with.

Deirdre

--
Its ALL about the Purple~