I got all excited and ordered it right away on my nook... I haven't had
time to read the description yet, so I really only have 2 things to say...
$3. is nothing for potentially a good book. Most people spend that on a cup
of coffee a couple of days a week. 2nd: nook lets you download a sample to
see what you think before you buy.

But I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

Deirdre (who loves epic stories, like Edward Rutherford writes)

--
Its ALL about the Purple~