On 1/6/2014 8:17 PM, Tatjana wrote:

 ... Thus, it is by examining the process that we determine into which Order the person in question belongs.

________________________________
 From: Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] A Concern

True but the practical problem being we are lucky if 20% of the people at the meeting know any given person being discussed and what they do.  How on Gods green earth can we be expected to know there approach and thinking process that was going on in there head that lead to the  final products they make?

Gerald Goodwine.

By talking to them.  At Queen's Prize, at Kingdom A&S, at other events. Talk to their friends.  Express an interest in anyone's craft, and they will most likely be happy to tell you how they made it, and the thought process they used to tackle the problems they faced.

As you say, it is extremely rare for all the people at a given meeting to know every candidate.  But for the candidates you do know, it takes only a little more effort to find these things out.

In my opinion, anyway.

Mir!
Tatjana