Greetings from Sofya,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Tatjana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 1/6/2014 8:17 PM, Tatjana wrote:
 ... Thus, it is by examining the process that we determine into which Order the person in question belongs.

From: Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] A Concern

True but the practical problem being we are lucky if 20% of the people at the meeting know any given person being discussed and what they do..

Gerald Goodwine.

-----------

By talking to them.  At Queen's Prize, at Kingdom A&S, at other events... it takes only a little more effort to find these things out.

Mir!
Tatjana

It would be a lot easier to do that for people like me who live on the borders of the Kingdom AND have trouble putting names to faces, if there was a secure on-line "watch list" so I would know who to be looking for when I can finally get to an event.

And when I can get to an Order meeting, I would be a better participant, having some idea who has already been discussed, and whether a name needs to be brought up again.

Now, at the end of a meeting, I'm lucky if a couple of names have managed to stick in my head long enough to later find the face to put with the name.

:-(

Sofya

Mason City, IA aka Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir                                        ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info                                                                       {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"                                                                     (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."          -^-^-`