According to the Google Genie, it is 24 minutes on Hwy 50.

Hope that helps!

-Rosalye

Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:21:47 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] OT: Distance between towns
To: [log in to unmask]

If someone in Wyvern Cliffe can
help me, please? I need to know how far Linn is from Jefferson City on Highway
50. My nephew is retiring from the Army this spring and has applied to the
Technical College there to study Avionics. However, while I could tell him how
far it is to Jeff City from here, Iíve never been to Linn. Can someone
help me with this? Time or mileage, I donít care which. Also, does Linn
have a local paper or does the Jeff City paper carry the real estate ads for
the community?

Baine (looking forward to having Clayton home again--in a
manner of speaking)

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on
disk somewhere.**