According to the Google Genie, it is 24 minutes on Hwy 50.

Hope that helps!

-Rosalye

Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 18:21:47 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] OT: Distance between towns
To: [log in to unmask]

If someone in Wyvern Cliffe can help me, please? I need to know how far Linn is from Jefferson City on Highway 50. My nephew is retiring from the Army this spring and has applied to the Technical College there to study Avionics. However, while I could tell him how far it is to Jeff City from here, Iíve never been to Linn. Can someone help me with this? Time or mileage, I donít care which. Also, does Linn have a local paper or does the Jeff City paper carry the real estate ads for the community?

Baine (looking forward to having Clayton home again--in a manner of speaking)

**I haven't lost my mind. It's backed up on disk somewhere.**