Linn has a local paper and Jeff City does post listings for Linn.† The drive to Linn to Jeff City is very easy.† It takes around 30 minutes to get from Linn Tech to downtown Jeff City.†

If you would more information, please pm me and I would be happy to give you as much info as I have.

Gabby
Seneschal of Wyvern Cliffe and very happy resident of the area.