Hail, oh ye Heralds of Calontir!
I have secured a table for heraldry consults for this weekend's lofty
coronation! Please let me know if you'd like to sit a spell! Or just
meander by. I may have rope for just such an occasion. If you have
something special you would like to share, I can also make an announcement
of that.
(X-posted form the Book of Faces)

YIS,
Edward Logan de Munro