Also, I know that my horse can be quite competitive. Especially when it comes to racing. I just sit low & let him take the lead. ;-)

-Eowyth

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Deidra Carson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have been informed I'm wrong. My minchi is apparently a version of competitive (selfish little f*** were the words, I believe).
I will figure out how to direct that energy, since none if my other dogs are quite suited to this pastime.
Deirdre