There are several motels in Fremont and both Omaha and Lincoln are relatively close for more.  I did a computer search last week [Fremont Nebraska motel] and made a reservation for myself at Super 8 since I need to be in Fremont very early in the morning.  I was surprised how many motels such a relatively small town has.  For crash space here in Lincoln contact Carlos at [log in to unmask]
YIS