Posted on behalf of Lady Isabella:

Greetings Calontir! Lillies war is fast approaching and the youth of our kingdom want your knowledge! Please consider signing up for an hour to teach the youth of our society :-) You do not have to do this alone! You can co-teach or bring your household in. Things the kids love is when there are dance classes of any kind, bardic, any craft, even learning about fighting! I am also looking for a herald to do a class (scripted) on hearldry where the kids will make a device (all materials provided). Looking for some peers to talk about being a peer (scripted), Fighter to talk about fighting and Crown tourney (maybe a previous royal???), and several others!
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy :-) (Isabella de Erbiere)
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies