WAR, what is it good for? Well Gulf Wars is good for fighting and singing and shopping and hanging out with friends and archery and horses and a hundred other things. Kathryn and I will be attending our first Gulf Wars this year. We will be taking our two pickups and a small trailer(4x6) and will have three empty seats for riders looking to go. We are leaving Saturday Mar 8th and arriving on site Sunday Mar 9th and returning Sunday Mar 16th with an arrival time back on Monday Mar 17th. We live in Leavenworth, KS but can pick up/meet in the greater area(say St Joe-KC-Lawerence triangle). Any Questions please ask me or Kathryn, [log in to unmask].

Nakos

PS. I don't have an address for Lost Moor so if someone could forward this to them I'd appreciate it.