Please post to any and all other lists that may have an interest.
Holmgang, Bertie Beetle, Swiss
Five...what's your favorite tourney?  Want to see it at Lilies this
year?  Then contact me.  I'll be your tourney coordinator for the
war.

Who can host a tournament at Lilies?
Anyone!  Does your household want to have a huge party?  Host a
torchlight tourney?  Does your shire want to learn more about unit
tactics?  Host a warlord tourney.  Do you want to celebrate medieval
justice?  How about a wager of battle?  Does your kingdom want to
showcase its fighting prowess?  A Pas d'armes may be just the thing.
 Hate fighting from your knees?  A speed tourney is right up your
alley.

But none of this can happen without
sponsors.  Meet new people.  Renew old friendships.  Rekindle ancient
feuds.

If you want to add to the fun, then let
me know so I can get your favorite tourney on the schedule.

Maighster Murdoch,
Lilies Tourney Coordinator