Today, I am 55! And I wanted to take this opportunity to
tell everyone how grateful I am for all of YOU!
Never in my life have I had so many friends; so many
wonderful people with SO much talent, compassion & heart.  I am amazed at your abilities and
accomplishments, grateful for your instruction and assistance, overjoyed by our
time together, and humbled by your charity.
You make life worth living; I love you all. -------- I will
now spend the rest of the day playing video games & shopping online with my
BD money {while making BBQ beef in the crockpot}.
I wish good health & unbridled success for ALL of us
this year!!!!!!!
YIS,

Old Gwydion