Buncha youngsters, I tell ya!  Turn down that damn music!  (Turn 63 next month)

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:23:47 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] On my birthday
To: [log in to unmask]

You crazy kid, you!  Also, get off my lawn.
(Turned 62 this month)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Michael DeStefano <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Today, I am 55! And I wanted to take this opportunity to
tell everyone how grateful I am for all of YOU!

Never in my life have I had so many friends; so many
wonderful people with SO much talent, compassion & heart.  I am amazed at your abilities and
accomplishments, grateful for your instruction and assistance, overjoyed by our
time together, and humbled by your charity.

You make life worth living; I love you all. -------- I will
now spend the rest of the day playing video games & shopping online with my
BD money {while making BBQ beef in the crockpot}.

I wish good health & unbridled success for ALL of us
this year!!!!!!!YIS,
Old Gwydion

--
Vince ZahnleCOL, USA, Ret.