Print

Print


Perhaps it is your friends you need. Just a thought.

n 1/6/2014 7:45 PM, Patricia Galbraith wrote:
> Thanks.  The whole of the frustration is that I'm trying to help these 
> people, and I can't, I don't have the access/ability/knowledge to help 
> them, and then I get yelled/snarled/sneered at.  And then I go home 
> and I don't know whether to cry or kill something.  And since Mondays 
> are particularly busy, I wind up staying home so I don't take it out 
> on my friends.
>
> I'll toughen up shortly, I'm sure.  Another couple of months.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:37:48 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] note for Writer's Group
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Sorry to hear youíre still having a rough time. Iíll keep positive 
> thoughts going your way.
>
> --Gwyneth
>
> *From:*Historical Recreation in Mag Mor 
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On Behalf Of *Patricia Galbraith
> *Sent:* Monday, January 06, 2014 7:07 PM
> *To:* [log in to unmask]
> *Subject:* Re: [MAGMOR] note for Writer's Group
>
> Thanks.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:57:34 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask] 
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] note for Writer's Group
> To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> Let me know if and how I can help.
>
> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Patricia Galbraith 
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> Just a truly horrible day at work.  I've got to get a handle on my 
> reactions to this job, or I'm going to go crazy.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:40:38 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask] 
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] note for Writer's Group
>
>
> To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> I hope you're feeling better, Morgana.
>
> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Patricia Galbraith 
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> Not gonna be there.  If I'm around people tonight, I'll bite 
> somebody.  Sorry.  Next week for sure.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:17:11 -0600
> From: [log in to unmask] 
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: [MAGMOR] note for Writer's Group
> To: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
> Bring your laptop or notebook tonight.. this is a "write together" week.
>
>
>
>
>
> -- 
>
> Yvette Davis, ND,, MH,. RMT,
>
> Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Reiki Master and Teacher,
>
> Natural Health Consultant
>
> www.msquill.com <http://www.msquill.com>
> https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth
>
> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>
>
>
>
> -- 
>
> Yvette Davis, ND,, MH,. RMT,
>
> Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Reiki Master and Teacher,
>
> Natural Health Consultant
>
> www.msquill.com <http://www.msquill.com>
> https://www.facebook.com/msquillhealth
>
> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>