We have a roaster 18 quart that we can bring for Saturday.

Carlos and Isabeau

----- Reply message -----
From: "Patricia Andersen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAGMOR] Things needed for WWM inn
Date: Tue, Jan 14, 2014 11:59 AM
We've got a large crock pot I can bring Saturday.YISE

On Monday, January 13, 2014 10:35 PM, Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've got a couple of crock pots you can borrow.HalldoraOn Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM, Theron & Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, all.
I am in need of a few things for the inn at WWM.  ·         2 electric roasters (I am bringing 2, but need more)
·         2 large crock pots
If anybody can provide any of those things, please let me know ASAP. Thanks, and YIS,Gwyneth