I couldn’t see any list of ingredients other than hot dogs, “frying”, sandwich and chips.

I could potentially help, too, but I agree that it needs to be done in person.  And I would need to wait until after WWM.  I’m booked solid until next week.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Hillhouse
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] HELP!!

Did you do all the pricing?  There are some things on there that I don't understand....  I think there would be a bunch of people, including me, who would be happy to chat with you all about this, but doing it in person would be MUCH easier.   I would say that your budget is rather ambitious!  450 meals for $575 may required some adjustments.... If you want to chat, give me a call and we can get together! (More experienced feast stewards please chime in, I'm just looking at ingredients!)
Derdriu