I have a silicone mold of a falcon and one of a cross of calatrava, but at roughly two inches across they're probably bigger than you'll want for beeswax cakes.  But if you want to borrow them, you're welcome to do so.

Ingeborg

From: Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 11:50 AM
Subject: [MAGMOR] Beeswax for Largess-Melting Party!

As I mentioned in a previous email, I have come into a quantity of beeswax, and would like to melt some down to create small cakes to include in largess. If folks are amenable to a bit of driving, I would love to have everyone come out this Thursday, January 9th, probably around 6:30. It looks as though, by then, it will be downright balmy, in the 20s.

I have at least one older pan that I don't mind getting a little waxy, and a box grater, some older spoons and some small silicone molds to pour into. However, if anyone wants to bring more of the same, I surely wouldn't say no to more equipment to go with more hands. Also, if anyone has something that might create an impression of the Calontir falcon upon these cakes, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing folks on Thursday!

In Service,

Halldora