I see Adobe has just added 3D printing capability to Photoshop CC.  In case
you're thinking of printing some sort of weapon with which to rush Adobe
headquarters :).

NSA:  only kidding, heh, heh.........Hey!  Get your hands of me.....I want
a lawyer.....HELP !!

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA