Several years ago some of our neighbors and I started a gardening for
wildlife group. We now have about 35-40 people from our middle class
suburban neighborhood in our group. It has been quite fun to find like
minded people so close in our midst.

Last year I counted how many species I had on my Christmas tree and
counted about 35 (some mythical or non-identifiable as a species). I'm
trying to convince Karen Johnson to make some bug Christmas ornaments.
It's not easy to find bugs.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*