I've been coveting Karen's bug jewelry for some time. : ) Ornaments would be great!! : )

Kathy

On Jan 17, 2014, at 3:16 PM, Patricia Savage wrote:

Several years ago some of our neighbors and I started a gardening for wildlife group. We now have about 35-40 people from our middle class suburban neighborhood in our group. It has been quite fun to find like minded people so close in our midst.

Last year I counted how many species I had on my Christmas tree and counted about 35 (some mythical or non-identifiable as a species). I'm trying to convince Karen Johnson to make some bug Christmas ornaments. It's not easy to find bugs.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage