My understanding, and y'all correct me if I'm wrong, is that you can use specimens like doves, chickens, guinea hens, ducks, crows, or anything that can be legally hunted, raised as livestock, or is considered a pest species.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)