That also resulted in cutting off the supply to Canada, since they come to
Canada via the U.S., although Canadian stores (or artists) are free to order
them into Canada, directly from the UK or Europe (or anywhere else), so long
as they don't pass through the U.S.  Canada does not ban their import.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731