Shorebirds are even more spectacular, in some respects, than starlings
because they are light below, dark above, and so in addition to the rapidly
shifting configuration of the flock, waves of light and dark flow through it
as we see first their bellies, then their backs.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731