Looks like you will have to plug the hole with a Third Party Driver like Vuescan or Silverfast.
Vuescan is $40-80.

Looks like Silverfast in not yet 64bit. looks like it needs to interact with the hardware more
closely. I'm not sure what Vuescan is doing to get around this.

Here is an interesting discussion: Look at the third answer, but I am not sure if this applies to
Mac PSD CC. http://forums.adobe.com/message/5499281

Britt