I have an old Quicksilver tower (the version between the G4 and Mac
Pro) that won't boot up. It was fine before I left on vacation over
the holidays. I shut it down before leaving in case there was a storm
while away (there wasn't - it's been bone dry out here in CA). I just
tried to turn it on to access some old data and I get nothing except a
glowing light on the power button when I press it. Any ideas what I
should do other than call a Mac repair person?

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator