I have a small canister I filled with 4B Wolff dust and bought General's
Graphite and Charcoal dust. They are good for when you have large masses
of a single tonal value.

Have not thought about mixing them together. Will try that.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)