We have the CS5 Adobe suite on our 15" Mac Powerbook, which is several
years old; OS 10.8.5

Since upgrading to the latest suite (I have the subscription), I get
messages when Pshop loads that there's a problem with my graphics card
for some of the functions. I don't use them (3D is one), so it's not a
big deal, but I suspect that at some point my 6 year old iMac will need
updating to handle even the basic stuff.

oddly, I load Photoshop every day and I only get the message some days,
not all. Maybe half? Why this is I do not know.

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue