Ok, folks, this discussion makes me want to get back to my bookbinding!
Sigh.... it's been awhile. My sister-in-law Pam (some of you met her at
the last two conferences) came here for a visit; she's a scrapbooker and
cross stitcher, so we went on a road trip and visited a cross-stitch
shop in a town a little ways away. They had multiple trays full of
hand-dyed linen, /gorgeous/ stuff. I somehow got out of there without
buying anything but wow, it was a struggle. I do cross stitch too, but I
was thinking bookbinding....

then we stopped at the biggest scrapbook shop I have ever seen. another
struggle, all that paper....

Work is interfering seriously with my fun!

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue