Oh, I feel for ya. I had a mousie problem in my in-cab filter in the Toyota. Mice droppings everywhere. Fortunately no babies and no urine smell.

That smell could be really bad to breathe, some carry Hantavirus.  Is there anything you can put in the glove box to decontaminate? or some spray disinfectant (which may smell worse than the urine). But you should try to disinfect.

To prevent the return, there were several options, one is putting a bag of mothballs under the car at the spot where they got in (if you have any idea what that was). But I think one needs to put it in a fine mesh bag, so birds can't get to it, or dogs/cats eat them.

Down in the southwest, we also have huge problems with rock squirrels building massive nests around car engines - even when they are parked in a garage! go figure.

ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325