Several software products have been mentioned lately.
Does anyone have any thoughts on Media Pro, Aperture, Lightroom, and use it extensively?
I use a MAC.
I won't use iPhoto. It converts RAW/NEF images into jpegs when one manipulates the photo, and I want all NEF images to remain NEFs, and I can tweak the various files created from it, but I want the program to leave the NEF alone.

I'm interested in the ease of ORGANIZATION, mass labeling, and cataloging.

Thanks
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325