You could:
When creating a new keynote presentation, go to Prefs > General and make sure you select save new documents as packages.
Then you should be able to control-click on the file and choose SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS from the contextual menu. However, this isn't showing me all of the images used in the presentations (the way it used to with Keynote 08 and earlier).

So try this:
Change the file extension from KEY to ZIP and then double-click. It will decompress the file, and the result will be a folder with all your images in it. Do this to a COPY of your file, not the original version.

I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. but it is a way to access the images used.