Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:01:00 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] sable brushes
To: [log in to unmask]

And thanks Barry for further info on CITES. It seems odd that the animal is not farmed. I have to admit that thinking about using a brush made from just the tail hairs of a wild animal gives me pause.... I would suppose though that the rest of the hairs are used in non premium brushes. But still ....