Emily im coming in on thr tsil end of the discusdion but what is the hardware specifics. As Jim stated if the hardware was built for 32 bit OS judt because you update the OS doesn't mean that the hardware can take advantage of all the bells and whistles. Reinstalling the PSD as 32 bit instead of the 64 bit woukd regain your functionality. Load your other Adobe softwares separately at the 64 bit level. See if that doesn't work. Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Problems scanning into Photoshop CC
Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 4:32:48 AM

You may be condemned to looking to a third party scanner plug-in like VueScan or Silverfast, but it is possible even they are not Mavericks  or PSD CC compatible.  I am guessing that is where the problem is with the Epson plug-in.  You will need to do some internet searching to see what is up with the Epson Plug-in.  TheIndependent plug-ns should be stating somewhere it they are compatible with both the mavericks and PSD CC.

Britt