Shorebirds are even more spectacular, in some respects, than starlings because they are light below, dark above, and so in addition to the rapidly shifting configuration of the flock, waves of light and dark flow through it as we see first their bellies, then their backs.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731