What a fascinating thread!  I have enjoyed everything.

Which reminds me…a question for all observers; a joke if I may.  Notice when you see geese flying above in a V formation…and one side is longer than the other.  Do you know why that is?

Send your answers.  Will reply shortly so that there is not too much angst!

Cheers!

“OC”