Thanks for pitching in about the Denril. Our "bible" mentions that it can be uneven to apply pencil lines, so I wondered. Have you noticed that or is it a matter of just getting used to a new surface? I've never worked on film, so I'll definitely need to "brush" up on my technique.

Patricia Savage
Mayapple Studio

Sent from my iPad