Your drawing is wonderful!! I love it! Bet that took a bit of time.

I use any brush that I have on hand that will give me the effect I want. I use a large squirrelly large sable, sometimes a synthetic, and a small sable flat.

I would not mind learning what brushes everyone else uses either.

Patricia Savage
Mayapple Studio

Sent from my iPad