Typos due to typing with one finger on my iPhone.

On Jan 15, 2014, at 4:34 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can't open the RAW camera images on my Mac OS (10.6.8), because the "camera raw" software is as updated as this OS will allow. So... I know this is going to be a painful, but I"m not sure I want to jump to Mavericks (10.9). I could upgrade to 10.7 or 10.8 but still have to research to see if my programs will work.
My Adobe creative Suites (right now use CS5) and Mirosoft office (Word, Excel) might not work with 10.9 Mavericks. Not to mention the tons of little things that one adds on over time, and never thinks about until you discover it doesn't work.
Question: Does anyone have any advice for the upgrade? or thoughts that I should keep in mind. I really can't handle a painful entire remake of everything.
this is NOT what I wanted to deal with right now, and I wondered if any of you had a similar recent experience. Trying to keep a level head and not use the brown paper bag I keep handy next to my desk.

Much appreciated,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325