Yes, the brown paper bag I keep on the desk got a real workout yesterday.

I have adopted the same philosophy with the Cost of Doing Business, but being independent, self-employed I think we all try to make it last as long as possible. I was forced to upgrade Microsoft Office, when I could no longer open my client emails in .docx.... sheesh.

Can you please tell me what your Office version works with Mavrick?
I did purchase Office 2011 for the home computer (newer OS) and they gave me usage rights on all three of my computers, but still running Office 2008 on my OS 10.6.8. Still doing a bit of research to see if the Office 2011 will work on my studio OS.

Very Best,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325