Ok, folks, this discussion makes me want to get back to my bookbinding! Sigh.... it's been awhile. My sister-in-law Pam (some of you met her at the last two conferences) came here for a visit; she's a scrapbooker and cross stitcher, so we went on a road trip and visited a cross-stitch shop in a town a little ways away. They had multiple trays full of hand-dyed linen, gorgeous stuff. I somehow got out of there without buying anything but wow, it was a struggle. I do cross stitch too, but I was thinking bookbinding....

then we stopped at the biggest scrapbook shop I have ever seen. another struggle, all that paper....

Work is interfering seriously with my fun!

Gail