Hello. Carrys,

I know I'm late this, but I got side tracked. Is there still merchant space
available for the Vault of Valhalla. Three tables and two chairs would be
great, but I can supply my own tables and chairs if I can get space, but no
furniture.

If I can't get space, I understand. I meant to respond to your email, then
it completely slipped my mind until today. We'll still be attending
Chieftains whether we merchant or not. We wouldn't miss it!

Living the Dream in Calontir,

Dulcibella
The Vault of Valhalla