From: Nikki Fourtzialas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Subject: [EKEquine] Kansas sca group?
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone know a group out in Kansas.

There is a director from the boy/girl scouts that contacted me on the IJA
Site...

Wanted to know if there was anyone that might be able to do a demo for
their summer camp. They have a week on knights.

They were looking for possibly mounted knights or ground fighting.

Any help is appreciated.

<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>Nikki