Hello Great kingdom of Calontir! It is I, Izzy with your monthly reminder
that Lillies war is coming and we have kids that would LOVE to learn from
you!!!! I am still looking for people to help teach some youth classes for
war. Please go to the signupgenius page to see what times are available. :)
If you dont' like that format, please e-mail me and I will get you
scheduled :) [log in to unmask] I am still looking for people who
might teach some dance, maybe beginning embroidery (simple stitches) ,
games, etc. If you have a desire or even the inkling to help with this
PLEASE let me know :) There will be door prizes daily for those who sign up
and a special gift from me for EVERYONE :) Please help nourish the minds of
the next generation of SCAdians !! :)
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy :)
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies