Well, as someone who does frequently host youth activities (I'm hosting 4
of them this coming Gulf Wars), I find this concept and the information I
read on it to be interesting and (at least on the surface) pretty darn
awesome.

I work with youth in other areas (I'm an adviser) and I've branched into
hosting youth activities in the SCA because of what I learned through that
(as well as being a ranch counselor). I, personally, like the idea of
having a system set up and with a more active goal in mind. I've been a
girl scout and a girl scout ranch counselor - these support systems were
useful and they were appreciated. I do feel for those of you that were only
"out for the badges", but I was not one of those. I learned how to build a
fire, I learned how to camp, I learned how to ride, I learned how to
organize a 200+ attendee event - all before I was 15 years old.

To each their own, but for me - I'd welcome the chance to give this system
a try. :-) And since I do host activities, I think I'll see what I can do
about incorporating the good bits & pieces of what it offers and contact
them about fleshing out their equestrian option. Thanks, Apple. :-)

In Service,

Eowyth