  _____

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gwendolyn
Sent: February 08, 2014 5:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Calon Cross inage

My understanding is that the gold Calatrava on purple background can be worn
by the populace. The reverse color purple Calatrava on gold, with purple
border is the badge of the Order of the Cross of Calontir.
  <http://www.sca.org/awards/images/a_clcrss.gif> Order of the Cross of
Calontir: given to those whose works, deeds, conduct, and service to the
Crown and the kingdom have been of an exceptional nature. Companions of the
cross of Calontir may place the initials CCC after their names, and may bear
the order's badge: Or, a cross of Calatrava within a bordure purpure
http://www.sca.org/awards/calontir.html
Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Mistress Hertha Blair of Froggestow